£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per Hour Circa £36K (NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Ammanford area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team as a Staff Nurse on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £18.00 and £36,036 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6
- Day and night shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- A supportive team and work environment
As a Staff Nurse you will contribute to the excellent standards of care in the home, with duties including care plan management, medication administration and recording, and leading a small care team in the delivery of resident care.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Previous nursing experience is preferred but not essential
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back