£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per Hour (NHS Band 6) - Circa £39.3k | Paid Breaks | 42 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD
A leading nursing home on the outskirts of Ayr is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join the homes nursing home team as a Staff Nurse.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of £18.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6, with paid breaks, and comes to an annual salary of £39,312.
• Enhanced overtime rate of £19.00.
• A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week on either day/night shifts or rotation
• Free staff uniform
• On-site parking
• 6-week annual leave
• Staff meals are provided
• Subsidised NMC Pin number
• Workplace pension
• Dependant on travel we will cover for mileage.
As a Registered Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing the needs of the residents in the home and formulating person-centred care plans. Ensuring that medical, physical, and emotional needs of residents are met. Administering medication safely. Reviewing residents’ wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments. Supervising care staff to deliver high quality care and championing residents’ safety and dignity.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse
• Previous nursing experience in a UK nursing home setting is desired
• A desire to provide high levels of care to all residents
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back