Ayr, South Ayrshire
£17.11 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.11 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £33.3k | FT / PT Hours Available| Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join the nursing team on part-time nights in a leading Ayrshire care home.
The modern, state of the art home offers a fantastic environment for residents and staff and is owned and operated by a highly regarded care company.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on either day or night shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Day shifts are 37.37 hours per week and night shifts are 24 hours per week. Bank shifts are available too.
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.11, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £33,364.5
• Industry leading overtime rates
• A range of opportunities for training and development including in clinical skills, mentorship, leadership and much more
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and subsidised hot meals whilst on duty
• 6 weeks annual leave
• Company sick pay and pension schemes
• We offer to pay Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
As Staff Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN.
• At least 1 year of post-registration experience
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of regulatory frameworks
• Previous experience of leading a team is desirable but not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back