Bangor, County Down
£18.85 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.85 per Hour Circa £37.7K (NHS Band 6) | Full and Part Time Shifts | Day and Night Shifts
A leading Bangor nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team on either a full or part-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of either full or part-time hours
- A competitive hourly pay of £18.85 and £37,737.70 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Day and night shifts
- Overtime rates at time plus one third
- PERKS discount card
- A supportive a positive team and workplace
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back