£20.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.60 p/h – Up to £38.5K/Band 7 Equivalent | FT or PT Contracts – Days & Nights | Luxury Nursing Home | Great Benefits & Prospects
A luxury elderly and dementia nursing home in Banstead is currently looking to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with flexible shifts and great rates of pay available.
The home provides luxury hotel style living and specialist design features and technologies to enable residents to enjoy the best possible standards of care and living in a modern yet homely setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, with shifts on a flexible rota that includes day and night shifts (part-time hours are also considered)
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £20.60, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £38,560 for full-time hours
- A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A workplace pension scheme, an opt-in healthcare plan plus a life assurance/death in service scheme
- Free uniforms and NMC renewal fees paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working as a Nurse in the UK, ideally with experience working in a UK nursing home or an elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to adhere to a flexible rota that includes day and night shifts
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, or for more information, click apply now.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back