Barnet, North London
£18.00 - £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18 - £18.50 p/h – Circa £44.2K/Band 6 Equivalent | 46 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Experience Preferred
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Barnet currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides luxury living and high-quality care to older adults from throughout North London and has a fantastic local reputation.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse role:
• A permanent contract to work 46 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Shifts will be 12 hours long and you will be paid for 11.5 hours
• Great pay rates in the region of £18 to £18.50 per hour, which may be negotiable for the right person and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates, equating to an annual salary of up to £44,250
• Financial benefits including a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a range of retail and lifestyle discounts and discounted healthcare plans
• Free meals whilst on duty, free uniforms and a generous annual leave allowance
• Training, development and progression opportunities within a leading care company, with defined career progression pathways and an in-house training academy
In this role, you will be responsible for clinical service delivery for approx. 30 residents and will work alongside another RN on shift. You will also be supported by a great team of Carers who are also qualified to administer medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or care home setting or have a keen interest in working in long-term adult social care
• Able to undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery in line with best practices of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back