£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Up to £34K – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CI
A small private nursing home in the Barrhead area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work nights on a permanent basis.
The fully compliant home offers round the clock care to older people living with a range of medical and mental health nursing care needs and provides real family home environment for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 to 38.5 hours per week are available on a permanent contract, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £34,000 for a 38.5 hour contract
- Time + ½ is paid for overtime
- An excellent working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Free staff parking and free uniforms, plus your PVG paid for
- A fantastic working environment with great staffing levels and a strong management team
- £500 bonus once your probation is completed
In this Night Nurse role you will work alongside another RN on shift, and will cover a maximum of 27 beds, playing a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or have an interest in working in elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back