£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC |
A 40+ bed elderly nursing home in Bath is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their day nursing team. The home is near the city centre with local amenities close by.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week, worked as 4 long shifts one week and 3 the next
• Shift example - week 1, 3 days Monday to Friday - week 2, 4 days Monday to Sunday
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.00
• An extra £3.60 for overtime
• Salary increases after each year
• 28 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Day off in lieu and extra pay for working Bank Holidays
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back