Bingley, West Yorkshire
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £21.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Bingley area currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their team on part-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and supports older people with medical and mental health/dementia related nursing needs.
Details of this Part-Time Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and a salary in the region of £21,840
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home/long-term adult care setting
- You will be passionate about high quality care and supporting older people
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back