Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
A leading Airedale nursing home is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The home has an excellent local reputation for the high standards of elderly frail, dementia, and medical nursing care services it provides.
Details of the Staff Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts of 7am – 7pm
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £32,700
• Breaks are paid
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
• Confident managing care and medications, leading shifts and coordinating handovers with colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.