Birmingham, West Midlands
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£17.50 per Hour (NHS Band 6) – Circa £32.7k | 36 Hours | Days Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A leading nursing home in the Birmingham area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their nursing team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of between £17.50 with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6, and equates to an annual salary of £32,760.
• Overtime rate of an extra £2.00 p/h
• A permanent full-time contract of 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• A supportive team and work environment
• Onsite parking
• Staff uniforms are provided
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Stakeholder pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will lead a small team of HCAs will manage a caseload of residents. Duties will include managing and updating clinical records, administering, and managing medications and ensuring the holistic needs of residents are met.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Previous nursing experience within a UK nursing home is desired
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and time-management skills
• A compassionate and empathetic nature with the ability to provide a high level of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back