Birmingham, West Midlands
£17.25 - £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.25 - £18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) - £35.1k | 37.5 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 60+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Birmingham area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia, and disability care to older adults from throughout the valleys.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting of £17.25 - £18.00, with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £35,100.
• A comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN.
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lucy Clarke SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back