Blandford Forum, Dorset
£18.74 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.74 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Days | Great Benefits | Nursing Home – Good CQQ
A large nursing home in the Blandford Forum area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work day shifts.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full and part time hours available on permanent day shifts, with a flexible, 7-day rota in place
- Excellent hourly rates of £18.74, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Paid NMC registration fees and support revalidating
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care. You will also assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back