Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Nights | 24.5 hours per week | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
A privately owned elderly and dementia nursing home in Boston is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 24.5 hours per week (2 x night shifts a week and covering holidays)
• Nights only
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £16.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent paid training, development and career progression
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.