£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £35K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | £2K Bonus & Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Lincolnshire care home is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time days.
The large home is fully CQC compliant and offers 24 hour nursing care to older adults with medical nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- Excellent rates of pay of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £35,000
- £2,000 Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training with career progression
- DBS paid for
- A company pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Confident managing care plans and medications
- Have an excellent clinical track record
- Experience working with older people is desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back