£18.00 - £21.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£18.00 - £21.00 per hour (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £40.1k | 36.75 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | “Good” CQC
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Bournemouth is looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of £18.00 - £21.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 salary earnings and equates to an annual salary of £40,131.00
• A full-time permanent contract of 36.75 hours per week with both day and night shift roles available
• Paid Breaks
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support
• Fantastic team with a great support network of internal professionals
• Additional hours / overtime opportunities
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to a fully confidential Health and Wellbeing Support Service.
As a Staff Nurse/RGN your role will vary but will include, providing emotional and social support to residents. You will assess the resident’s physical, emotional and mental needs, administer care and medication, maintain patient records and develop care plans, supervise and train junior nursing staff and full support the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• 1 year of previous care experience within a UK care home is desired
• Able to work as part of a team as well as individually when needed
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back