Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £39.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Small Dementia Unit
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home located towards the Clayton/Queensbury area of Bradford currently requires a Registered Nurse to join the clinical team on a 10 bedded male dementia plus unit.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota which will include days, nights, evenings and weekends to cover a 24 hour care service
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and which equates to an annual salary of £39,900
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications. You will support service users with a range of clinical and mental health nursing care needs, ensuring a safe and effective clinical service.
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Difficulties Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or with some elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident managing medications, and coordinating and delivering care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a caring nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back