Bradford, West Yorkshire
£17.50 - £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18.50p/h (NHS Band 6)– Circa £34.6K | 36 Hours - Day/Nights | Outstanding CQC | Great Benefits
A large private nursing home in the Bradford area currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The locally owned and operated home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing care packages to older adults in a beautiful setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements, having received an outstanding rating following the most recent inspection.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours, with day or night shifts available.
• An excellent hourly rate of pay of £17.50 - £18.50 per hour which is in line with the NHS band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £34,632 for a £18.50 contract.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home, with a good rating.
• A supportive work environment where the staff are there to help you through your career and to always be there to offer support and to help further develop your skills.
As a Staff Nurse your daily duties will include administering all medication and treatments to residents, ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained, as well as assisting in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the home.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Have proven previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting.
• Flexible to work both day and night shifts.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back