£18 p/h + Paid Breaks /Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days or Nights| Specialist ABI Unit – Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a specialist ABI and complex care unit in a leading West London nursing home on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• Competitive pay rates offered at £18.00 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
In this role, you will manage a small caseload of service users who are living with and recovering from brain injuries, managing clinical care and medications and coordinating a small care team to deliver personal care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate previous experience in a similar setting
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation