Up to £17.78 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.09 - £17.78 p/h – Up to £33.2K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work full-time hours in a large elderly and dementia nursing home in Bridgend.
Details of this Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on days, usually working 3 long day shifts per week
- Fantastic hourly pay rates of £16.09 to £17.78 plus paid breaks depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to a salary of up to £32,280
- Free uniforms and a Blue Light Card
- Your NMC registration fees paid and support when revalidating
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back