Brighton, East Sussex
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Hours| Elderly & Dementia Home
A 40 + bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Brighton currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract to work full-time hours on a mix of day and night shifts
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
- Free staff parking and free uniforms
- A workplace pension scheme and 28 days annual leave
- The home is easily accessible via public transport for applicants looking to commute
In this role, you will manage and implement care for the 16 bedded nursing unit and will work as lone Nurse on nights. You will be supported by a strong team of Senior Carers and Care Staff.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back