Burnham on Sea, Somerset
£17.65 per Hour
£17.65 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a leading Somerset nursing home.
The large home is fully CQC compliant and specialises in dementia and elderly health care, providing residents with a safe, stimulating, and homely environment.
What the home is offering and details of the Night Nurse role:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on nights only
- Competitive pay rate of £17.65 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Reimbursement for annual PIN registration cost
- Ongoing training and development and career progression
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates
- Pension contributions
- Free uniform and DBS check
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment, with dementia care experience
- Confident managing care, administering medications and leading a team of HCAs whilst on shift
- Flexible to work nights covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back