£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h circa £42.4K (NHS Band 6) | 48 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Good CQC Rating
A privately owned nursing home in Burnley is looking to hire a Registered Staff Nurse RGN or RMN to join their day nurse team. The home cares for older adults with a range of different conditions. The staff pride themselves on giving the best possible care to all residents and aim to give them the best quality of life.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 48 hours per week
- A competitive hourly salary of between £17.00 and £42,432 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Day Shifts
- ‘Good’ CQC Rating with an ‘Outstanding’ rating for being a well led home
- A supportive work environment and team
- Career progression opportunities
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning, and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have previous post registration experience in elderly care
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- A real passion for caring and helping elderly residents
To apply now please follow the link provided
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back