£16.79 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.79 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days or Nights | 33 hours per week | Great Benefits
A vacancy has arisen for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join a large private care home in the Burntwood area. You will be joining one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and will work in a modern, supportive environment, caring for older people with a range of general elderly, disability and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of the vacancy and what is offered:
• 33 hours per week
• Competitive pay rates offered at £16.79 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Days or Nights
• Discounts on high street fashion stores, food and drink, holidays and entertainment
• Non-fashion high street store discounts and home improvement
• Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
• When you make a personal introduction, you will receive a reward of £250 (terms and conditions apply)
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• CIPD Award Winning Learning and Development
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back