Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00-£18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Full-Time Days or Nights | Outstanding CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Paid Breaks
A 80+ bedded nursing home in Burton Upon Trent currently has a vacancy for a Registered General Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock nursing for a variety of care needs including, elderly & dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments and mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work full-time, 48 hours per week on day or night shifts.
• Shift patterns split into 8:00am - 8:00pm x 4 shifts or 7:45am - 8:00pm / 7:45pm - 8:00am. With fortnightly weekend rotation as a minimum
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00 - £18.00 which is NHS Band 6 equivalent and is reviewed after probation, with an overtime increase of + £1.00.
• A great working environment for you to further your career and develop your skillset.
• Paid Breaks
• Free staff uniforms and onsite parking provided.
• Subsidised NMC registrations
• 5.5 weeks annual leave
• Appraisal bonus scheme and positive contribution awards.
• Company pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR