£15.30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.30 p/h – Circa £35K/Band 5 Equivalent | 44 Hours | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | £1,500 Welcome Bonus
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work in a small care home in the Caerphilly area.
The luxury home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults from the local community.
The ideal candidate will confidently deliver the very highest standard of care whilst assessing nursing needs, identifying and taking the right interventions for every resident.
Details of this Staff Nurse position are as follows:
- 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, with day or night shifts available
- Excellent rates of pay of £15.30 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £35,000
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
- £1,500 Welcome Bonus
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
- Ability to supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care
- Promote brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment on 0121 7521896 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back