Cardiff, South Glamorgan
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per Hour Circa £34K (NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Cardiff area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team on a full-time permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract to work 38.5 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- Competitive hourly pay of £17.00 and £34,034 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
- Free on-site parking
- A great staff benefits package
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate, manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring residents are enjoying the best standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
- Confident managing care plans, medications and leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care
- Flexible to work day shifts over a 7-day rota
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back