£17.20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
POJ1892 – Staff Nurse
£17.20 p/h | Full Time | 42/48 Hours Per Week | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC | RGN or RMN
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join a leading Falmouth nursing home.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time contracts to work day and/or night shifts on flexible working patterns.
• Competitive pay rates of £17.20 per hour, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
• Sponsorship available
• A comprehensive induction and your own personal development plan
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts and employee recognition programmes
• 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
• Advice to support improving financial, mental and physical well-being.
• Employee referral program – offering up to £2000 per employee referral
• Annual STAR awards night
• Paid for DBS check & Uniforms.
As Staff Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health /RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back