£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h – Circa £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | £2K Bonus
A leading Chesterfield nursing home currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A full-time contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 7 day rota, with days or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £30,890
- A welcome bonus of £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions and generous annual leave allowance
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes and a comprehensive induction programme
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
- Confident managing care and medications
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back