£16.25 - £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.25 - £19.50 p/h – Up to £36.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Hours – Short Shifts Available | Dementia Nursing Home | Great Benefits & Bonus
A specialist dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Chesterfield is looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their clinical team, with full or part-time contracts available on a permanent basis.
The home provides round the clock clinical care and support to people living with late-stage dementia and associated complex care needs and the strong team in place ensure residents enjoy the highest standard of care and quality of life.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts to work full or part-time hours (up to 36 per week) on a flexible rota which will include days, nights and some weekends, with both 6 and 12 hour shifts available
- Competitive hourly pay rates from £16.25 to £19.50 depending on experience, plus paid breaks and handover and enhanced overtime rates
- A bonus of £1,000 upon completion of your probation period
- Your NMC registration fees and support with learning, development and revalidation
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a dementia care setting or have a keen interest in working in dementia care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and motivated to deliver the highest standards of care
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back