£17.35 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.35 p/h + Paid Breaks & Handover – Circa £33.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36.75 Hours - Nights | Nursing Home - Good CQC
A privately owned care home on the outskirts of Chesterfield is looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work nights on a permanent basis.
The home is CQC compliant and already has a great clinical team in place, offering a high standard of nursing care with independence encouraged wherever possible.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay offered at £17.35 per hour plus paid breaks and handover, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £33,150
- A permanent contract to work 36.75 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Approachable with a friendly nature
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back