Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
£18.75 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£18.95 p/h + Paid Breaks & Handover – Up to £47.2K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 – 48 Hours – Days or Nights | Medium sized nursing home – Good CQC
A leading Cotswolds nursing home is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time days or nights, with 3 to 4 shifts per week available.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36.75 or 48 hours per week, working flexible day or night shifts over a 7-day rota
• Great rates of pay of £18.95 per hour plus paid breaks and handovers which is equivalent to a salary in the region of £47,299.2 for a permanent 48-hour contract.
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities, career development prospects and a supportive leadership team.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back