Chiswick, West London
£17.62 - £19.93 per Hour
£17.62 - £19.93 DOE p/h – Up to £37.3K/Band 6/7 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | FT or PT Hours | Great Benefits
One of West-London’s leading care and rehabilitation centres has an exciting opportunity for RGN/Adult Nurses to join the clinical team of a newly opened care suite.
The private facility provides long and short-term care packages to adults of all ages, with specialist units for post-operative care and recuperation, long-term rehabilitation, disability care, elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 24 or 36 hours per week on flexible shifts, with days and nights (8-8) required on a flexible rota
- Competitive rates of pay offered from £17.62 - £19.93 per hour depending on experience, plus paid breaks, which is in line with top Band 6/Band 7 NHS pay rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £37,300 for full-time hours at the higher rate
- A great benefits package which includes retail and leisure savings package worth £1,200 per year, life insurance, sick pay, death in service schemes and a workplace pension plan
- Free staff parking and free meals whilst on duty
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing training and development programmes
- £1,000 welcome bonus after 9 consecutive months of employment (subject to meeting attendance and performance targets)
- Support with accommodation if required
As Staff Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Adequate knowledge and experience and the understanding of nursing role and professional boundaries
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back