Clogher, County Tyrone
£17.05 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.05 p/h – Circa £27.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 31.5 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
An elderly and dementia nursing home in a rural setting in the Clogher area currently has a Staff Nurse vacancy available on fays.
The home provides a fantastic environment for older people with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 31.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts, usually working 2 long days (8 – 8) and 2 half days
- A competitive hourly pay rate of £17.05, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £27,930
- Pay enhancements if you work any night shifts
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities and a comprehensive induction
- Free staff parking and uniforms, plus enrolment into a pension scheme
- Private healthcare following 1 years’ service
In this role you will play a key role in the delivery of clinical care, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back