Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
£16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.00 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £32K) | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Full or Part-Time | Days and Nights | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly nursing home in the Clydebank area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurses to strengthen their nursing team.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout West Glasgow and Dunbartonshire in luxury accommodation with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
- Permanent contracts on days and night shifts, with full or part time hours available of up to 38.5 per week
- Competitive rates of pay of £16.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £32,000 for a full-time contract
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Free uniforms
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience although NQ Nurses will also be mentored through a preceptorship programme
- Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back