Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
£15.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.90 p/h + Paid Breaks - Circa £19.8K/Band 5 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home |
A large private nursing home in the Clydebank area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse to join their clinical team on part-time days.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with a range of care and support needs including elderly frail, dementia and neurological conditions.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £15.90 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £19,840
- A company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
- Meals provided on long day shifts
- Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
- An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
In this role you will manage and implement clinical care for a caseload of residents within the home and will be responsible for leading a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care. You will manage medications and ensure clinical records are kept up to date, and that all care meets resident needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back