£18.94 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.94 p/h – Circa £47.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Care – Good CQC
A large nursing home in Colchester currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing care to older adults in a home from home setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts of 8am - 8pm
- Fantastic pay rates of £18.94 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £47,300
- £1,000 welcome bonus (Subject to T&Cs)
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development prospects
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident managing care plans and medications
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back