£18.65 per Hour
£18.65 p/h – (NHS Band 6) – Circa £33.9k | 35 Hours p/w - Days | “Good” CQC
A large care home in the Sudbury area has a vacancy for an RGN/Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on permanent days.
The fully CQC compliant care centre offers a range of care and support services, and this role will involve working on a specialist unit of NHS commissioned beds which provides rehabilitation services and supports people in regaining mobility following hospital stays due to surgery and injuries.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with very occasional nights required to cover for sickness/annual leave
• A fantastic hourly rate of £18.65, which is equivalent of NHS Band 6 pay rates and comes to an annual salary of £33,943
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• Support from management and on-call managers on weekends
As Staff Nurse, working alongside Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate post-registration experience in a clinical setting, ideally having experience in rehabilitation but this is not essential
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident working independently
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back