£17 - £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £17.50 p/h – Up to £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC | Small Unit
Due to internal promotion a Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a leading Colchester nursing home.
The award-winning home is rated “Outstanding” by CQC and has an excellent local and national reputation for the high standards of care and quality of life that the home delivers.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible shifts, with days or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £17 to £17.50 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates ana salary of up to £32,760
- A company pension scheme
- Industry leading training, development and career progression opportunities
- Unrivalled support from leadership and senior management
- A range of employee recognition and reward schemes
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back