£17.00 - £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£17.00 - £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) - £32.7k | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours Per Week | Nights | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A fully CQC compliant home located on the outskirts of Colchester requires a Registered General Nurse to join their clinical team.
The 30+ bedded home provides specialist elderly and physical disability care in a home from home setting.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts.
• Fantastic, negotiable rates of pay from £17.00 to £17.50 per hour, which is NHS band 6 equivalent, and comes to an annual salary of £32,760.
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Must be NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a UK nursing home setting is essential
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 01134 875 001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back