Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours p/w | Days or Night Shifts | RGN/RMN Considered
A leading Congleton nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered RGN/RMN to join their day or night nursing team as a Staff Nurse.
The provides care packages for their elderly residents and for younger adults with physical disability needs.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks and Handover
• Permanent contract to work on either day or night shifts over 36 hours per week.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing professional development and training.
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents. You will ensure care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements in addition to safely managing and administering drugs and medications and leading a team of HCAs on shift.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous nursing experience within a UK nursing home is desired
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
• Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.