£16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
KPJ2880 – Staff Nurse
£16.00 per hour (NHS Band 5/6) – Circa £29k | Paid Breaks | Up to 36 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Consett area is currently looking to recruit RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurses to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Up to 36 hours per week available on a permanent contract.
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available. 24 hours per week for day shifts, 36 hours per week for night shifts.
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16 per hour (equates to £29,952 per annum) with paid breaks.
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Onsite parking
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Meals Provided
• Company pension scheme
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for the Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back