Staff Nurse - COVID-19 Discharge Support
£18.36 - £21.89 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.36 - £21.89 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 6 Equivalent | COVID-19 Discharge Support Unit | FT or PT Contracts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Salisbury nursing home is looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their newly opened Hospital Discharge Support Unit which is currently supporting patients with suspected COVID-19.
Once the pandemic has passed, this unit will be converted to an elderly nursing home.
What the home is offering and details of the Staff Nurse vacancies:
- Full or part-time hours on a permanent contract, working flexible shits over a 24/7 rota
- Usual rates of pay of £18.36 per hour on day shifts and £18.89 per hour on nights, with an additional £3 per hour paid during the COVID-19 pandemic, with pay rates returning to normal after the pandemic has subsided
- Breaks are paid
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN
- A great company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance
- Free DBS, uniforms and on-site parking
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme paying £1000 for nurse recommendations
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience and willing to learn and develop new skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident assessing service users and creating care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back