£18.16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.16 per Hour Circa £33.9K | 36 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Dartford area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team on a permanent full-time basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 36 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £18.16 and £33,995.52
- Day and night shifts
- Free uniforms, DBS checks, and NMC renewal fees
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Some fantastic leisure, retail and lifestyle discounts
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back