£18.16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.16 per Hour Circa £31.1K | 33 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Dartford area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team on a permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 33 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £18.16 which will be in the region of £31,162.56 per annum
- Day and night shifts
- Free uniform, handmade meal whilst on shift and DBS check
- Pension Scheme
- Group life assurance cover
- 28 days annual leave
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning, and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Previous nursing experience in a UK nursing home is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- A compassionate and empathetic nature with the ability to provide high standards of care to residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back