£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Circa £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Nursing Home
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work full-time days in a large nursing home in the Dawlish area.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting and is rated outstanding by CQC.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full time, permanent contract available on days (with occasional nights to cover annual leave only)
- £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
- Shift times start at 8am and are generally 12-hour shifts
- Enhanced pay for emergency shift cover
- Free parking onsite and free meals on duty
- Extensive training and additional support with revalidation
- Staff referral bonus scheme
- Nest Pension Scheme
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident managing care plans and administering medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back