£24907 to £30615 per annum | Full-time Hours | Days | Great Company Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to strengthen their team on the day care unit.
Details of this Staff Nurse position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts (Mon-Fri with the occasional Saturday)
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £24,907 to £30,615 depending on experience
• A contributory pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Free wellness screening
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• A generous annual leave package
In this role, you will support a friendly team of Orthopaedic and General Surgery professionals on a busy Day Case Unit, supporting and monitoring patients post-surgery.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in a day case / hospital environment, specifically with experience in taking ECGs, observations and NEWS scoring
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.