Up to £33,000 (DoE) | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A reputable private hospital in Edinburgh currently has an RGN Staff Nurse vacancy in their Day Surgery Department.
You will be joining an expert team of consultants and other specialists in the local area to ensure the best possible standards of care and treatment.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only (12 hour shifts on rotation)
• A competitive annual salary of up to £33,000, depending on experience
• Free gym membership
• Company Pension scheme
• Fantastic discount portal for Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Well-being support and an Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work & Employee referral scheme
In this role you will oversee and manage pre and post-operative care of a group of day case surgical patients. Ensuring patients their respect, dignity and privacy, whilst you deliver a high standard of individualised patient care.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
• NMC registered RGN/Adult Nurse
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and verbal skills
• Good IT skills
• Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.