£19.48 per hour | 40 Hours – Days or Nights | RGN Considered | “Good” CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Buckingham area is looking for an NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home cares for a number of residents and all staff strive to give them the highest level of care so they can have the best quality of life.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is looking for:
• A competitive pay rate of £19.48 p/h
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Days and Nights
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
This Staff Nurse role will involve working alongside a team within the home and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the service, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• A kind and understanding nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.