Staff Nurse – Days
£17.70 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.70 p/h + Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A leading Devon nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their days nursing team, with full or part-time hours available.
The home is in the Barnstaple area and provides elderly frail and disability nursing care in a beautiful setting and is currently rated Outstanding by CQC.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering?
- Contracts on a full or part-time basis to work permanent days, with some weekends required
- Great pay rates of £17.70 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay, with enhancements paid for nights/weekends etc which increases the rate to up to £20.70 per hour
- NMC registration fees paid plus support with NMC revalidation
- Free uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development with extensive opportunities to progress your career
As Staff Nurse, you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within the UK nursing home or elderly care sector
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back