£19.75 per hour | 34.5 to 46 Hours Available | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A Small Nursing Home, with a “Good” CQC Rating, situated North of Basingstoke is looking for a Registered Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
· Contracted Hours - 34.5hrs to 46hrs/week - includes alternate weekend work
· Competitive hourly pay rates of £19.75 per hour
· A bespoke induction and extensive training, development and career progression prospects
· An Excellent health plan and Pension available to all employees
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
· NMC Registered Adult Nurse with an active PIN - Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
· A suitable candidate will have experience in the following; general care home working, Suprapubic catheters, PEG feeding and syringe drivers
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.