Staff Nurse (Days & Nights)
£19.00 - £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
POJ2400 – Staff Nurse (Days & Nights)
£19.00 - £19.50 p/h – Up to £36.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days & Nights | Full Time or Part Time | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work on both days and nights in the Braunton area has come up.
This large care home offers an excellent environment for adults of all ages with a range of nursing care needs from dementia, elderly to mental health needs. The home has luxury accommodation, state-of-the-art facilities, and beautiful grounds.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract on both days and night shifts.
• Excellent rates of pay of £19.00 - £19.50 with paid breaks, which equates to £36,504 per annum and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
• Be flexible and available to work a variety of shifts.
To apply for this post please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back