Staff Nurse (Days or Nights)
£17.71 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.71 (NHS Band 6) – Circa £40.5k | 44 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | RGN/RMN Considered
A large privately owned nursing home in the Crewe area is looking to hire an Adult RGN/RMN Nurse to work on either day or night shifts.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week on day or night shifts
• A competitive salary of £17.71 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £40,520.48
• Paid Breaks
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development opportunities
As a Registered Staff Nurse your responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse Adult General Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• A team player
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back